Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

9.29.14


Dearest family
Welp, this is the last letter that you are all going to get from me on the mission. I am kind of sad that it has to end. We had a super hectic schedual today doing all sorts of activities. None of us got to use the internet today, but Hermana Marler called me and told me that I had to write you and sort out some little things. 
Firstly, I am so so so so so so SO happy for Benny. I was crying. It was so great to be able to watch him read his letter. Congrats Harry, I have a TON of stuff to share with you when we can chat more calmly.
Dad, Congrats for doing so welll on your potatoes this year. All that hard work was so worth it. I am so proud of you.
Thanks a bunch for emailing me the schedual of the stuff. I know now what we can do during our time here. It will be really special. I am getting really excited to see you all.
Also, There is a member who said that you guys could stay with them until I finish (meaning Monday.) Also another member knows a really nice hotel really close to here that is good quality and safe and also cheap. You don't need to make a reservation or anything Hermana Marler said that she will send a couple of elders to come and pick you up from the airport. Also, I know a member who lives in Cusco (I don't know if we can do anything with that, but he wants to help in whatever way he can. He;s AWESOME)
Things are going well here. I have a couple of special members that you are going to meet. 
I had an amazing experience the other day in the Womens conference. It was something that was directed specifically to Peru. It was an answered prayer for us missionaries. I felt the spirit so strongly. I am looking forward to watch general conference. 
I love you all so much. This letter was very special for me to write. I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father. I am so grateful to my Savior Jesus Christ. I am just so full of love and grattitude. This is a miracle to be here.
I'll see you on Friday.
With so much love, grattitude, cariƱo and everything else that I have.
Hermana Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment