Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Home Sweet Home!

Hannah flew into the Boise Airport on October 11, 2014 at 2pm. She was greeted by lots of family and friends. The grandkids were especially excited to see Auntie Hannah. They helped make signs for her big return. They spent hours coloring every inch of the poster to make sure they were really special. Many members of the extended family were also at the airport to welcome her home: Uncle Geoff and Aunt Holly, several members of Uncle Roger's family, Aunt Ann and Judy, and some of the college cousins. Everyone cheered when she walked through the gates. She was beaming from ear to ear and was a beautiful missionary. There were hugs all around, and then we headed for home.












After touring Peru for several days with Mom, Dad, Claire, Daniel, and Matt, everyone was exhausted from traveling. Even though they could have slept for days, we had lots to do in our short time together. Just a few hours after Hannah's big return, we all got dressed up for family pictures. Hannah was still officially a missionary, so she got to wear her name badge in the pictures. We were so grateful to have a chance to witness the homecoming of another valiant Christensen missionary, and to have our family complete again. Those moments were so precious, and we are so happy to have Hannah home.



We love you Hannah! Congratulations on serving and completing an honorable mission. We are proud of everything you accomplished, and Heavenly Father loves you for your service to His children. Welcome Home!

-Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment