Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Thursday, July 10, 2014

5.13.14

Hi everybody.
Golly that was fun chatting with ya'll. I was especially thrilled that Benny came with all his peeps from Prom to see me. I was super happy to see all of those guys. I was kind of sad that I wouldn't be able to chat with him, but this was the best!

I just think you guys are the greatest. The activity yesterday in the temple was a HUGE success. Hermana Grow and I alone contacted over 100 people in front of the temple and there was also about 30 other missionaries out there too. It really was awesome. We have some really great referrals that we will be sending on to some of the other missionaries. I spent a lot of time today on the computer doing some of the chores that id been needing to do (like putting all of my pictures on a USB and printing off pictures)

Ironically enough, I saw Hermana and President Marler Yesterday at the temple and I told them that you guys wanted to come down to pick me up and Hermana Marler said that she has an email that she sends to those parents that want to come down. So if you don't get it this week, write me next week so that I can remind them about it. But she even said that Mom could come tracting with me for a day if she wants and that we can all go to church together. But I was thinking about it , and I think that that would be General Conference. It wouldn't be that awesome, but it would still be pretty neat.

Gosh I just love  you guys so much. Breanne just looks so beautiful and I am sure that she is just rocking the RM world. I just think the world of all you guys. Thanks for being the best ever. I am Happy and doing so well.

LOve LoVe LOvE

Hermana Christensen
 

Me being hugged by a bunch of ninos


Me and Hermana Grow
 

No comments:

Post a Comment