Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Friday, July 11, 2014

6.23.14

Dear Family,
My heart is overwhelmed with joy. I feel like the luckiest person alive this day. I am so happy (the Spanish word is alegre. I can't seem to find an English one that I like as much). The Lord has been so good to me, and to my family. Not only that, but I am overjoyed in this moment to be serving a mission as a servant of my Father in Heaven, to represent my Savior Jesus Christ. This is the Lord's work. I am so happy each and every day. I am so proud of you, my family. The reunion looked beautiful. Carter just has the hugest eyes I have ever seen. They are gorgeous. Thanks for all the pics I loved them. I sent an email to Hermana Marler again to send the email. 
 
Things are just going well here. Milcary got baptized this weekend!!!! I can't even believe it. She is so prepared to accept the Gospel. She went out proseylting with us even before her baptism. And now she is just so excited to do everything in the church. She wants to start hitting up institute and going to all the activities in the church. I am so happy for her. We had a a whole slew of menos activos at church today. There were actually around 8 less actives in the church. What an amazing blessing to be seeing so many fruits of the blessings of the Gospel.
 
I am so happy for my really awesome little brother. I am so glad that ya'll have some plans to get papers turned in. I have a very special letter on the way for my really cool little brother. (which means he'll get it in about a month) The Gospel is so true. I love being a missionary and seeing lives changing every day.
 
I love you all!
 
Love,
Hermana Christensen
 


our BAPTISM of Hermana Milcary!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment