Alma 29:9

I know that which the Lord hath commanded me, and I glory in it. I do not glory of myself, but I glory in that which the Lord hath commanded me; yea, and this is my glory, that perhaps I may be an instrument in the hands of God to bring some soul to repentance; and this is my joy.

Friday, July 11, 2014

6.2.14

Hi everybody!
Claire wrote me the lovliest little note today. I really loved it. And thanks also to dad for his great little email. THat was a wonderful. I am sad to hear about Agustin. That sure isnt cool, hopefully he gets better real soon.
This has been a pretty cool week. Our menos activa that we have been working with like crazy (her name is SUsan) came out preaching with us the other day. It was so cool!!!! I have to tell you a little about this wonderful girl. She is 21 and is a single mom with 2 kids.Her family had a really really bad experience with the members of the church and so everyone went inactive. One of the members invited us to try to get in but that it was mostly a lost cause. So we went and knocked the door and she let us right in, and every time since then. Whenever we talk about the people that we are working with and we mention her name everyone just looks surprised like "you mean that Susan." She is so strong now. We invited her to read the book of Mormon and is now finishing up Alma (this was about 2 weeks ago that we invited her). Anyway, she really is wonderful. We are trying hard to get in with the other members of the family, but theyre a little tougher. We have been having so much success with Less actives here. It is a miracle 8 of them were in church yesterday! The president of the branch spoke to us specially yesterday and thanked us for all of our hard work because the branch has improved so much. It is so true. I have seen so many miracles here working with them. I love the Gospel so much and how it blesses families. 
Sorry, I got a little behind on the time, but I just wanna say that I love you bunches!

Love
Hermana Christensen
Me standing in front of a really cool ancient Lamanite building

me and my cool package! THANKS MOM

a cool cactus

No comments:

Post a Comment